You must be impatient after waiting so long for the clarity of the date of the release of zombies right? Tencent finally announced the date and time of PUBG Mobile’s new content, named Update 0.11.0.
Maintenance will start at 5:30 am to 1:30 pm IST (7:00 to 15:00 WIB) and you can only try it the next day.
As an additional note, the update can be completed sooner or later than the scheduled time. New and updated versions will come to Google Play and the App Store starting February 19. This information was previously announced through the official PUBG Mobile discord on Saturday.
What’s new? Let’s check this out:
1. Zombie Mode: Survive Till Dawn, a new time-limited event mode when players fight zombies and bosses from Resident Evil 2.
2. Weather: Moonlight to Vikendi (Night Mode).
3. Adding Space Player: player information will be available such as connectivity and you can choose one friend 4. from Synergy who has equal points or above 400 points as a Partner to accompany you in that space.
5. Add a theme to play menu and music Resident evil 2.
6. Sanhok is now available in Arcade Mode.
1. Shadows can now be disabled in settings.
2. Past and present results can be saved for only 1 month.
3. Fixed terrain bugs on budget devices.